Monday, May 19, 2008

Fruiting at Jogja Garden

Long time no see...
I just want to share whatever I have at my garden. Because of my little garden, I don't have blooms, fruiting to show you anytime I want. This time, at last, I have something to share with my blog's readers.

I have my chili pepper tree ready to fruiting. I hope I can harvest chili from my own garden in the next few weeks. My wife will love it, I guess.


My fig tree also show its fruits too. I fertilize it with organic fertilizer for 2 months. Now, it's going to give me fruits again. It's color is still green now. It will be purple when mature and very sweet.

5 comments:

Katarina said...

How lovely to be able to grow your own figs! I just love figs, but they are hard to get here.
I'm glad you've recoverd from the dengue fever!
/Katarina

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Chilis from your own garden are always good. My hot peppers will be ready in a few months time too. Happy harvesting!

Entangled said...

I can't wait to see the fruits on those chilies. I plan to plant my seedlings outside in the next week, but it will be 6 weeks or more before I can harvest.

I surfed over from "The Balcony Garden", by the way, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Tira said...

Sorry to hear about your illness and glad that you are better. I'm sure you'll enjoy those fruits soon.

Rusty in Miami said...

Welcome back, I hope you are feeling better. Fig tree! I’ll like to see what they look like when they are ready to eat.